Shipping & Delivery
Orders are usually shipped 1-5 business days after payment has been received. We use Epacket, UPS Ground and USPS for most of our shipments.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail after placing an order and another e-mail after your order has been shipped. The second one will contain the tracking information and some instructions on how to track your parcel.
The total time it takes to receive your order is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time as described below:
The time it takes to prepare your item(s), perform quality checks, and pack for shipment. The processing time for a specific order varies with the product type and stock status.
The time between when your order has been shipped from our warehouse and delivered to you. The estimated delivery time may vary according to your location and the origin of your order. Items arrive usually within 7-20 business days.
- Delivery times are estimated only and not guaranteed. Holiday seasons may require additional time.
- If more than one item is placed in a single order, Items may be delivered separately and have different delivery times.
- Transit times are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods.
- We only ship to the confirmed address, Please verify your address is correct before you pay for the item.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.